As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Viridis Hortus
Biquinho Red Pearl Peppers 10 Fruit/Vegetable Seeds, Viridis HortusViridis Hortus
- Viridis hortus offers free postage costs regardless of the mix of varieties or quantities of packets you purchase per order uk only: part of the "For More Success Grow the Best” is Viridis Hortus Seed Range. It also makes the perfect garnish for barbecues and pickles. The pepper has the distinctive smoky flavour like other members of this species, but also a rich fruitiness that is enhanced by sugar or sweet-and-sour marinades.
Genuine viridis hortus branded products only supplied direct by viridis hortus UK All seeds are packed by VH in zip-locked plastic bags Sowing intuitions are included in are Multi packs or available to download via listing or VH Website DEFRA licence No: 7641 Quality Seed Supply only.
The bright red 1 inch pods taper to a point like an inverted teardrop. Growing on: peppers, fertile soil – and make sure they get lots of sunlight and a good inch of water per week.
A fruity, but others include pimenta de bico, sweet-flavoured Brazilian chilli that is known by several names Chupetinho and Biquinho, Pearl Peppers. Peppers germinate best in warm soil, so gentle bottom heat may be helpful until seedlings emerge. Sow: seeds indoors ¼ ins deep. Plant them in good, well-drained, they mimic the same requirements needed for growing great tomatoes. In many ways, like tomatoes, grow in well-drained fertile soil Almost all peppers have the same requirements for successful growth.
|Height||0.4 cm (0.16 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.03 kg (0.07 Pounds)|
|Width||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
2. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Pepper HOT BIQUINO RED 20 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour. Keep moist. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. When 4-5 inches plant 18" apart in a warm location with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface.
Days to germination: 10-21 days to harvest: 70-80 planting Depth: 1/4 Spacing: 18 inches Light: Sunny warm location / Greenhouse / Conservatory. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at a minimum temperature of 75F preferable closer to 85F if possible to maximise germination.
3. Red Dragon Seeds
10 Fresh Black Pearl Pepper Seeds, Black Pearl Chilli SeedsRed Dragon Seeds
- Water: once the seed has sprouted, the root will already be 1 inch or longer so keeping the top of the soil moist is not so important. This is called "hardening off. You can plant them quite close together to form a mat of pepper plants which is good to keep the soil from drying out if you live in a hot climate.
Light: just like any living plant, you might need to use grow lights until they are ready to go outdoors. Use perlite to help with drainage and good root growth. Chilli plants can cope much better with underwatering and will let you know when they need more water by the leaves drooping.
Give the first inch of soil a chance to dry out before watering more. Chilli Plants hate being overwatered. Grows around 40cm – 50cm in height and is quite bushy and the heat is hot at around 50, 000 SHU on the Scoville scale. Seed starter soil generally has little or no nutrients so you will need to start adding feed to the soil once the seedling has shown its first set of leaves or earlier.
A superb looking ornamental pepper plant which looks great in the garden or in pots, with its dark foliage and clusters of round pods which start black and turn deep red when ripe this pepper plant really looks the business. If your pepper plants have been indoors from seed they will need to gradually transition to the natural sun before they are moved outdoors. Watch out for seedlings getting tall and leggy, peppers need light to grow. A sign of this is yellowing leaves.
0.5x92x132 cm, Johnsons 27312-UK/JO/VE-PEPPER Vegetable Seeds, Pepper Hot Biquino RedJOHNSON'S
- Mild to medium hot fruit. Attractive fleshy fruit are produced in great numbers. Extremely versatile with great flavour.
|Weight||0 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
5. Plant World Seeds
Pepper Midnight Pearl Babies Seeds Pepper Seeds, Plant World SeedsPlant World Seeds
- Packet content approximately: 20 . Genuine plant world seeds branded packets supplied direct from Plant World Seeds UK. Unripe black and purple chilies tend to be milder than the ripe crimson red ones ranging from 10, it has purple blooms, and very rarely offered, 000 SHU.
Choice, this gem is a favourite for ornamental landscaping as well as eating. A stunning plant, 000 to 30, dark purple to onyx black foliage and tiny fruit.
Biquinho Red, 10 Chilli Seeds by CHILLIESontheWEBCHILLIESontheWEB
- Germinate in a heated propagator. Comprehensive growing guide included. Chilli seeds sourced from isolated plants for true seed. The lower the heat level the easy it is to grow - grow in 1-5 litre pots depending on your space. Can be grown indoors with good air movement around the plant.
7. Premier Seeds Direct
Pepper HOT, 15 Seeds, TOOFAN F1, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Keep moist. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour. Sun: full sun height: 75-90 cm spread: 50 cm fruit size: 10-12 cm 20-25 g Days to Maturity from Transplant: 120 Uses: greenhouse culture north, outdoor plants south.
Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70 degrees F+. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. Temperature is critical for germination. Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3 in pots with quality seed compost. When 4-5 inches plant 18" apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface.
8. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, 10 Finest Seeds, Zimbabwe Black, HOT Chilli PepperPremier Seeds Direct
- For germination: 70f+. Planting Depth: 1/4in. Days to harvest: 100 Days to germination: 10-21. Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
When 4-5 inches plant 18" apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface. Keep moist. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.
Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser. Spacing, plant: 12 inches. Optimum soil temp. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70degrees F+. Light: greenhouse / Conservatory.